Saturday, October 29, 2011

The Craft's Meow November Sneak Peek - Day 2

**Looking for Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge 71? Just scroll down please!**


Hi! Welcome back to The Craft's Meow November Sneak Peek! For Day 2 we're focusing on Season's Greetings. This set has a very intricate and stunning label perfect for the holidays. It also has these gorgeous, elegant sentiments you'll surely love.



I'm an absolute sucker for labels. I can't have enough of them. And didn't I say the sentiments in this set are elegant? It's so beautiful. I layered some patterned papers on my card and centered my label. I was playing around with the color combination. I hope it worked for me this time. :) I also added a snowflake border on the bottom. The snowflake stamp is from The Merry Best stamp set.



I'm going to start making my Christmas cards as soon as I get home. These stamp sets are so much fun to work with. We'll have you inky in no time. yet? Sneak peeks are always so exciting! Come back tomorrow for Day 3! Thanks for stopping by! :)

3 comments:

  1. gorgeous combo of stamps...sooo pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty - love it with the postcard background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card-I love the postcard look. ;)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails