Wednesday, October 5, 2011

WPlus9 October Release Day - Group Post

Hi everyone! I'm back for the last day of the WPlus9 October Release. I hope you've seen all of the samples from the rest of the DT and are excited to go do some shopping. It's always a good idea to start early on those Christmas cards! :) And don't forget the FREE Dear Santa set with every purchase of $30 or more! 




Here's my card for the Group Post. I used Christmas Wishes as the focal point for my card. I stamped it and heat embossed it with gold embossing powder. I stamped some polka dots on the background to add a little punch of color. I also added the little white pom poms for a little "wintery" effect. I loved using the gold ribbon just to make the card more festive. 



I also used this label stamp for something other than Christmas. Scroll down to see the card I made with it. I love how elegant it looks. It would also be great for party invitations as well! I hope you've enjoyed the WPlus9 October Release. Don't forget to go to Dawn's blog to see the entire Group Post. Thanks for stopping by! :)


2 comments:

  1. This is so pretty, Jean! I love the embossed frame, and the stitching is the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW , JEAN .. BEAUTIFUL CARDS ..FYI .. I LOVE YOUR BLOG ..HUGS ..PRAYING ALL IS WELL WITH YOU AND YOURS .. YOUR AMAZING ... YOURS IN INK ANNE

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails