Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Hey Bloggies!

Hey everyone! I know I promised to try to make a card everyday and post it. But I'm still suffering from jetlag so I'm so, so, so sleepy all the time. I've been making cards for the WPlus9 Stamps and The Craft's Meow December releases every night. It's about to start so there will be a lot of cards coming your way! :)

I had some more pictures I wanted to share with all of you from my vacation. I'm such a mall person/rat...lol...so I took some pictures of the malls in the Philippines. It's quite different from the malls here in the US. 



Yes. This is a mall. The stores are usually all inside and the restaurants and cafe's line the outside. There are actually five building to this mall...and right in the center they have a gorgeous garden setting for people who are resting/eating. Lovely isn't it? 


This one's a clam bar right off the pretty pond....



This is one of the many bridges that connect one shopping building to another...




The food is also a bit different...we actually have so much variety when it comes to restaurants...and the wonderful part...more often than not you don't have to wait too long to be seated because there's just so many options for people to choose from. 


Yummmmm! :) I wish I had a better camera than my point and shoot. I forgot to change the  light settings on these pics. Anyway, I hope you had fun checking these out! I'll have a card for everyone tomorrow and next few days! Thanks for stopping by! :)



1 comment:

  1. Looks like a wonderful place to visit!! I LOVE the lush greenery... hats off to people who pay this much attention to landscape design in malls! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails