Saturday, November 26, 2011

Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge 75

Hey everyone! Enjoy your Thanksgiving and Black Friday? I'd spent so much during vacation that I didn't want to get anything on the Black Friday Sales. lol! I stayed home, bad jetlag. I'm asleep during the day and awake at night. I was up watching my favorite shows that I missed while I was away. I also made a few cards for some DT projects.

It's Saturday, welcome to Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge 75! We have a different project today...it's still a sketch...and you can still make a card out of it...but it's actually place cards. This was such a neat idea! Here it is...


What do you think? I remember coming up with so many ideas for this during my own wedding. I was thinking of making some for our Thanksgiving lunch...but I didn't have the time to make them. Perhaps next year. Here's what I came up with...


Like I said, I had weddings on my mind and so I came up with a wedding place card. I used Frame It to make the light frame around the place card. I just love silvery/gray themes for weddings. Then I stamped the smaller flower image from Roses In Bloom on the lower left corner to give me some room for my sentiment. I outlined it and colored the center. I didn't want to go full on color with the flower, it looked more elegant this way...



The sentiment I used is from Join Us. It has a TON of sentiments, if you're the type of person who likes to make your own thing for your parties then you are going to LOVE this stamp set. Here's one last look before I go...I hope you like it!


Well, that's it for me tonight. I'll see you all again! Thanks for stopping by! And don't forget to check out the other Mischief Makers! Come and play! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails