Monday, August 20, 2012

The Shabby Tea Room 128 - Shabby Patterns


Hello there! Welcome back to The Shabby Tea Room 128! If you just got here, I'm guest designing for The Shabby Tea Room this month of August. This week's challenge is called Shabby Patterns. The assignment is to use damask print and the colors on the inspiration photo. Let's get to it! :)

August Guest Designers!



I used Damask Designs from PTI and stamped a strip of vintage cream card stock. Then I adhered it over a striped patterned paper panel. Zigzag stitched them together and also stitched around it.


I added a strip of lace slightly over the zigzag stitch. Then I stamped my sentiment over it. I die cut some flowers and stamped some Rosie Posies on it. And to add a little faux dimension on it, I colored it in some more with my Copic markers.


I stamped and die cut a label from Christmas Labels. Then I stamped an additional sentiment on it. I adhered it over the flowers and doily. 


I would love to see your beautiful work over at the Tea Room. So please join us this week for some inky fun. I'll see you there! :)





6 comments:

  1. just gorgeous, Jean! Love the rosie posies :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!!! Love the damask and stripe together! Those flower are wonderful along with the sentiment panel!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, Jean! Thanks again for joining us this month in the Tea Room as our special Month-Long Guest Designer!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty, Jean! I love the way you used the Christmas label. Love the stripes with the damask on top.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so beautiful! Love the soft colors the cluster of dies and the great doily and trim!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails