Thursday, August 9, 2012

WPlus9 August 2012 Release Previews - Group Post


Hello! Hello! I would love to hear your reactions to this month's WPlus9 Full Reveal! Aren't the sets and dies just delish?!  I totally enjoyed making my cards for this release. And I really hope you had a lot of fun with our release. It's not over just yet, today's our Group Post! So more inspiration coming! Let's get right to it!


I have a very colorful card for you today. I used Happy Harvest, Happy Harvest die, Country Charm, Quilt Cuts 1 die, and A Pocketful.


I wanted to show the versatility of these stamps and dies, so I made a Birthday card instead of a Fall card. I stamped Country Charm several times and used the patterns to die cut with Quilt Cuts 1 die. I had so much fun with them in my previous card that I decided to make another quilt design on the bottom of my card. I used a strip of green cardstock to separate the top portion of the card from the bottom. I also die cut a strip of grass to coordinate with the wheelbarrow theme.


I die cut and stamped the wheelbarrow. And just before I adhere it to the card, I stamped the stars from A Pocketful so that it would look like fire crackers just broke out of the wheelbarrow. I also die cut the number two and adhered it to the left side. I stamped my favorite border image from Country Charm at the top of the card. Then stamped my sentiment underneath it. What do you think? :)


Please check out the WPlus9 blog because Dawn is giving away stuff! And check out what the rest of the DT have for you!

  • Elise Durenberger

  • Cristina Kowalczyk

  • Jinny Newlin

  • Kerrianne Gwin

  • Lea Lawson

  • Savitri Wilder

  • And our Guest Designer Maureen Merritt



  • I hope you're ready to do some shopping! Enjoy!


    3 comments:

    1. WAY CUTE, Jean! Really lovin' those stamped hexagons and your wagon bursting with stars!

      ReplyDelete
    2. Jean, I love how you combined sets to create a birthday card - I'm looking at the wheelbarrow in a whole new light! Love your hexagon pattern, too. Super creation, as always!

      ReplyDelete
    3. It's been a WAGON full o goodness from you EACH and every moment of this journey, sweet Jean! WOW! You really NAILED this - SUCH a great way to implement Dawn's designs! I'm just in AWE of your fine, fine talent! Great JOB! Thanks for ALL the inspiration!

      ReplyDelete

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts with Thumbnails