Tuesday, August 7, 2012

WPlus9 August 2012 Release Previews - Day 3


Hello again! Did you enjoy yesterday's previews? I hope so! Because we have more for you today! We're introducing Pretty Patches Apple and Pretty Patches Pumpkin along with their coordinating dies. 


I die cut some square panels using the Pinking Square Dies. Then I stamped images from Country Charm on them and sewed them onto a piece of vintage cream cardstock. I used Label Layers 5 die to frame my apple and stamped the coordinating image from Fresh Picked.


I die cut the apple and stamped the apple image, leaf and heart. I adhered the heart with some foam tape to give it a little dimension. Then I cut a strip of cream cardstock again and stamped my sentiment along with a little border stamp from Country Charm. I finished everything up with a soft aqua ribbon.
 

For my second card, I divided the front of the card into 3 parts. I stamped a row of hearts on top, adhered the pattern paper panel in the middle and stamped the border stamp from Country Charm repeatedly on the bottom of the card.


I added a little crocheted lace to soften things up. Then I die cut a square using the Pinking Square Die out of some patterned paper. I wanted it to be the background for my focal piece. 


As with the apple, I die cut the pumpkin and stamped the coordinating image that went with it. I added a ribbon to balance the colors on the card.


OK! That's it for me! Tomorrow is Full Reveal Day!!!! Are you excited?! You will LOVE this month's release!!! I'll see you again for the blog hop. So make sure to come back and have a look. Please stop by WPlus9's blog, Dawn is giving away stuff! And leave the other DT members some love! :)

13 comments:

  1. It's LATE at night, but that isn't stopping me from SQUEALING with delight at the sight of THESE babies, Jean! MAN! You OUTDID yourself, AGAIN! SUCH darling use of these stamps - you TRULY created SUCH a precious look for these stamps! My HEAD is twitching with crafty DELIGHT over your divine inspiration! GREAT work, hon! YOU have TRULY rocked this release! {!}

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so pretty! I especially love the apple one, the red just pops against the softer colors. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jean :) love these cards, beautiful work :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are gorgeous! So excited for this release! Loving the harvest and country quilting vibe! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The colors on these cards are so fresh, Jean! I love them both, they are cozy in their own way.. the patterns and texture so fabulous. Gorgeous, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow gorgeous cards...love the soft look.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is soooo pretty, Jean! I'm with Anya, I was going to say how fresh and fun these colors are for fall! Like a sunny breeze in early September, love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are ever so pretty, once again, Jean! Label Layers 5 works so perfect with these stamps, and I adore the bold, unusual color combos!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE the colors so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your soft color combos leave me in awe. I don't know how you make country look so pretty and beautiful, it's amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your pinking squares, patterns, and colors!!! Really makes the images stand out! Fabulous!! Fabulous scarecrow card yesterday too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your color combos! Your cards are darling!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails