Monday, August 6, 2012

WPlus9 August 2012 Release Previews - Day 2

***Please check out my The Shabby Tea Room post(scroll down)...I'm their guest designer this month!***



Hello again! I hope you're not tired of me yet. I have a LOT more to show you these next few days. It's Day 2 of the WPlus9 August 2012 Release Previews. Today we're introducing Country Charm, Pinking Square Dies, and Quilt Cut Dies 1
I have to say that this is my favorite card out of the lot that I made over the week and weekend. I love how colorful and fun it looks. I used Happy Harvest again for this project. 


I used two of the Pinking Square Dies in different sizes and stamped patterns on them. For the main frame, I adhered the cute scarecrow onto the side and the sentiment beside it. I also stamped the word harvest and adhered it over the smaller pinking square die with the stamped pattern.


I die cut the initial scarecrow and stamped the image on it. Then I stamped it again in a different color and hand cut the overall. I adhered it to the base image with foam tape.


I used Quilt Cuts 1 and die cut several hexagons using different patterned papers. I glued them one by one to make the cute quilt pattern for the bottom of the card.  Then I tied a ribbon and some twine over it and added a little cut button. I added a little tag using Timeless Tags and Happy Harvest.


Don't forget to head on over to the WPlus9 Blog, Dawn is giving away goodies!!! And make sure to pass through the DTs' blogs too. Leave them some love! Thanks for stopping by today. Please come back tomorrow, we have a lot more to introduce! :)

14 comments:

  1. very cute card, love all the details! especially the tag and stitching

    ReplyDelete
  2. great card, and I especially love the hexagon background that you did!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this sweet card! The scarecrow is adorable and I love how you used the pinking squares!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's IT! I'm moving in until Fall... THIS card is simply the stuff Pumpkin SPICE is made of! I love EVERY single, perfectly stamped and assembled DETAIL! Love ITTTTTT, Jean!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always love your projects. I jus adore your style.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Trell. I'm really glad you like them. :)

      Delete
  6. So sweet, Jean! That hexagon edge is too fun! And I adore your little tag and stampy edge on your pinking square. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am just in love with those hexagons on the bottom! Perfect choice of colors! You are really out doing yourself girl, just fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, that hexagon border is to die for!!!! I always love your designs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ack! Jean, this is just adorable. I love the colors on this one and the different elements that you combined. Love the hexagons on the bottom, the bit of plaid in the top corner, the overalls on the scarecrow! I seriously love every inch of this beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jean, I absolutely love how you made this card...love the way it is popped up, I can just picture some shredded raffia tucked inside the hands and feet area too. Very cute card, I loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Jean, that scarecrow is just the cutest, the way you popped him up. Love, love, love everything about this card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO In LOVE with your card..stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just LOVE everything about this card Jean! It's like country meets classy! It's just scrumptious with those gorgeous colors too, you really made these stamps & dies SING!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails