Sunday, December 9, 2012

Christmas Packaging/Gift Wrapping


Hi there! I'm sneaking in this small post about a project that I've been wanting to do since I saw it on Pinterest. I have been browsing the "packaging" and "gift wrapping" pins these past few months and am totally in love with the different packaging possibilities out there!

Before I would just buy wrapping paper, wrap the gift and stick a tag on it and call it a day. But after seeing all the beautiful packages on Pinterest I wanted to try my hand at it. I used my Silhouette for the die cuts on my package.

I apologize for the pictures.It was such a gloomy day when I took my pictures and they didn't come out as good as I had hoped they would. Even with Photoshop editing. 



Here's a close-up of the main decoration. It's an "elegant" reindeer I bought off the Silhouette store. Sorry I can't remember who the artist was. But if you type in elegant reindeer I'm sure this will pop up.

  The mom and dad stamped images on the gifts were made with PTI's Alpha Blocks which I specifically bought with this type of packaging in mind.



I hope this gives you a bit more ideas if you were thinking up of sprucing up your gift wrapping this holiday season. Thanks for stopping by today!


5 comments:

  1. So in love with this!! The reindeer, the bell, the leaves, everything!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That reindeer which is now in my cart at Silhouette, is the perfect adornment for a present! LOVE!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails