Monday, April 5, 2010

CPS Card Sketch #161

Hi! CPS Card Sketch has a new challenge this week. It's a very versatile sketch from what I've seen other people have done. I was inspired by the front page of Creating Keepsakes for the month of February. The colors are sooo cute! I couldn't resist and so I tried making a card with the same colors. Here it is, I loved every minute making this one!!! Enjoy!


I hope the colors are coming through well on the picture. As I said in my previous posts, I only have a point and shoot camera and sometimes the colors don't come out the same. It's a drag! But hopefully next time I can get more lighting and it will look better. It always looks so much better when it's right in front of me than when I see it in the picture. The colors are really not as vibrant. Oh well, I still think it's cute though! ;)

~ Jean

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails