Sunday, April 18, 2010

Hawaian Shores

Hi all! I've been enjoying my new supplies and I've managed to squeeze in two cards today! I love the Hawaian Shores cardstock from Papertrey Ink and I combined it with patterned paper from SEI. It also looked good with moss green and brown, so I gave it a go...loved the results! I also FINALLY found Go To Sketches Magazine from Papercrafts at Michael's!!! Yay! It's absolutely lovely, you have to get a copy. Enjoy!









Supplies:
Cardstock - PTI, The Paper Company
Patterned Paper - SEI
Stamps - Trendy Trees (Stampin' Up), Baby Button Bits, Bitty Baby Blessings, Polka Dot Basics (PTI)
Ink - Colorbox Fluid Chalk Ink and Pigment Ink

ps. I bought some chalk inks and dye inks from Inkadinkado just to try them....DON"T even think about getting them!!! TOTAL waste of money!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails