Friday, April 30, 2010

My Vintage Version

Hi! I made a different card today. Atleast different from everything I usually make. I always see vintage cards in magazines and blogs, but I've never really felt the urge to try to make any of them. I'm more on clean lines and designs. Simple, but hopefully with a punch. Anyway, I was cleaning out some of my supplies today and found a mat of vintage looking pattern paper. I know, what am I doing with a vintage looking paper right? Well, the other designs weren't so vintage...haha! And I mostly got it for the beautiful flower patterns. I didn't want to waste the mat pack, it's still super thick, and it's one of the first mat packs I bought since I started scrapbooking. Here's my "hopefully" vintage card. Enjoy! ;)

~ Jean





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails