Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Beautiful Butterflies

Hi all! Happy Tuesday! I just got my Stampin' Up package in the mail today! Yay! :) One of the things that I've been wanting to add to my growing craft supplies was the Beautiful Butterflies Bigz Dies from Stampin' Up. I would see it sooo many times in different blogs and magazines. I've just been so busy trying to slowly check off my wish list for Papertrey Ink Stamp Sets that I never got the chance to order this. Well, it came with some other stamp sets from Stampin' Up and I couldn't be happier! Here's the card I made using it. Enjoy! Thanks for stopping by!







I also made an envelope to go with this card. I used my Martha Stewart Score Board to make this. I just LOVE my score board!!! It's great that it has grooves with 1/8" increments so you can do more things with it. It's also waaay cheaper than the Scor-pal.


3 comments:

  1. I like how you used lots of different circular elements, especially the Dot Spot on the yellow butterfly! Very cute card! I also love my Martha Stewart scoring board--I found it super cheap on sale and it's perfect for making envelopes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card. I love the layered butterflies and the different embossing textures you used :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the colors, the texture, the dots and the use of the string! very nice! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails