Monday, May 31, 2010

Curtain Call Color Challenge Act 32

Hi everyone! Happy Memorial Day weekend! It's time for the Curtain Call Challenge once again. I didn't join last week because I was frightened by the color combination haha. I didn't have it in me to use purple. I don't know I just don't like purple. They don't call them color challenges for nothing! Even this week's color challenge was a little hard on me. But when I got started I just couldn't stop! I don't know if you're allowed more than one submission. But I made 3 cards before I finally stopped working with the colors. Here they are...I hope you like them! Enjoy! Thanks for stopping by! :)










6 comments:

  1. LOVE THIS, Jean! What a fabulous set! You rocked the colors this week, my dear:) Thanks for playing along at the Curtain Call!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute use of the 'belt' around the cards, love the bee card :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all adorable! Lovely work, Jean!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful set of cards!! Love how you you have used the Colour Challenge in each one. Thanks for playing the Curtain Call :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are all stunning cards Jean!!! I love the flowers, a perfect addition! thanks for joining in the fun this week at Curtain Call! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute stuff! Thanks for playing along this week at the Curtain Call.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails