Monday, May 3, 2010

Floral Card

Hi all! It's Monday again! And the only thing that makes Monday great for me is Kristina Werner's MACM videos! I'm such a fan of Kristina's, I love that she shares so much of her creativity and talent with so many people through her videos. I'm really really inspired to make a video of my own haha. (hmm... perhaps next time :) ) Anyway, this card isn't based on the card that Kristina made. I was just inspired to make a card today after watching her video. So, without further ado, here it is. Enjoy!




Supplies:
Stamps - 5th Ave. Florals, Eastern Blooms (SU), Year of Flowers - Violets (PTI)
Cardstock - PTI
Pattern Paper - Me and My Big Ideas
Others - Punch (Fiskars), Pearls (Reflections)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I get excited meeting other Filipinas in this fun hobby, too. You do beautiful work, esp since you're new at this. You have talent, for sure :-). How did you find my blog, by the way?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going through some of my usual blog favorites and I started jumping from one blog to the next until I was led to yours :)

    I was really excited to see that you're a designer. My other "wish that was my job" hehe! I hope to see more of your work! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails