Saturday, May 15, 2010

Color Cue Challenge

Happy Saturday everyone!!! I haven't posted anything in a few days and so I thought I would join one of the challenges today. Here's the color challenge from W Plus 9 Design Studio. I love the colors! :) It reminded me of the beach and of a baby boy. And since my stamp set collecting has only begun, I only had the baby card option today :) Oooh by the way, PTI has just launched their new line. I loooove the fillable frames and the hot air balloons! Anyway, on to the challenge!



My navy blue cardstock wasn't as navy as I wanted it, but it was all I had and I made do with it. I hope you all like it!!! Oh, I used the Bow Easy for this ribbon. I love it! So easy to use! Thanks for the tip Debbie! And thank you Stamp TV for the video on how to use it!

Supplies:
Cardstock - Navy, Light Blue, Yellow (The Paper Company), White (PTI)
Stamp - Bitty Baby Blessings (PTI)
Others - Ribbon (Glory), Edge Punch, Circle Punch (Fiskars),

7 comments:

  1. love the little ducky! SO darling! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jean! Excellent use of these delightful colors! I love that you made due with the colors you have ~ sometimes giving yourself permission to do that is the hardest thing! Great job! I adore the way you popped that sweet lil' ducky in that peekaboo circle! Adorable work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout...I love how you added all of the sweet details and still managed to keep it so clean and streamlined. Perfect!

    Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did an awesome job with the improve. Great baby card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, this is such a cute card, love the peek a boo effect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovin this baby card so much! great job!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails