Sunday, May 2, 2010

CPS 165

Hi all! This week's CPS sketch is:


I was completely out of ideas this morning and I refused to go near my craft table lest I waste any of my supplies making something I didn't like. I was cleaning up yesterday and threw away a lot of scraps of paper that I don't use anymore. Aside from the scraps, I found old cards that I had made that were just sorry to look at. (Oops!) And I had heard someone say before that if you're not feeling very creative at the moment, just step back, wait awhile, then come back later. Well, I did step back. Right into my computer desk! Haha! And found this new CPS Sketch! Thank you CPS!!! So, newly inspired, I went back to my craft table and made this! Enjoy!





Supplies:
Cardstock - PTI
Patterned Paper - SEI
Stamps - Trendy Trees (SU), Everyday Button Bits (PTI)
Ink - Colorbox

6 comments:

  1. This is lovely, Jean. Such a nice combination of patterned paper, and I love that tree! I've got to get some SU supplies one of these days!
    BTW--I've had trouble posting comments on your blog when I'm on my PC (using my hubby's Mac right now). Just so you know, I've been visiting often and love what I see. Beautiful work, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome - love the simple clean look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Christina! Hmmm I wonder why you're having trouble posting comments. I'll take a look at my settings and see if the problem is there.

    Thanks for all your comments! I love reading them :) I often wonder when I get none if what I've been doing is totally wrong haha! It's good to know it's not :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this card is so lovely...very gentle looking

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty! Love the colors. thanks for joining us at CPS :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails