Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Caardvarks May Challenge

Hi! I found a new blog that offers card challenges! Yay! I love card challenges. Perhaps one day...I'll win one :) Anyway, I was looking at their card sketch for this challenge and thought it might be just a little bit hard to make for me. I like simple...and two scallop edges on one card...might be too much for me. But I tried to make one. And I LOVE how it looks! Here's their sketch.


I was also going through Ashley's website today and she had just made a beautiful pink card. Which is why, I was inspired to use pink on my card as well :) She's such a great designer. I love her work. Well most of it, sometimes it gets too elaborate for me. But she does it with such grace I think. :) Here's my card. Enjoy! Cross your fingers, I hope I win! The prizes are stamps from Tiffany Doodles. :)







Supplies:
Cardstock - Berry Sorbet, Sweet Blush, Dark Chocolate (PTI), Carolyn Gavin (K&Company)
Stamps - Birthday Set (Hampton Art), Dot Spot (PTI)
Ink - Versamark, Chesnut Roan (Colorbox)
Tools - punches (Fiskars), ribbon (Wendy)

5 comments:

  1. Absolutely adorable! Great job with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey jean!! What a great card and love the colors!! Nice!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely birthday card!! I really like how you used the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Caardvarks!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a sweet card - beautiful colours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. so cute. love the combo of colors :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails