Sunday, May 16, 2010

Card Patterns: Sketch 64 & KWerner Reader's Choice Color Inspiration No. 1



Hi everyone! Sunday is almost over and it's the beginning of the work week again. But before that, I wanted to have some fun. I was checking in on some of my favorite blogs for card challenges, and of course they never disappoint. :)  For today I decided to use Card Patterns Sketch 64 with Kristina's Color Challenge ~ Reader's Choice Color Inspiration No. 1. Here's my submission, enjoy! Thanks for dropping by!





Supplies:
Cardstock - Rose, Light Pink (PTI), Light gray (The Paper Company)
Patterned Paper - Sun Kissed (Colorbok)
Stamps - Fifth Ave. Florals (SU), Script text (Hero Arts), Birthday Wishes (PTI)
Others - Ribbon (Wendy), Blue glitter (Martha Stewart), Button (Walmart)





 



8 comments:

  1. This is soooo pretty! Love the floral stamp! Very nicely done! I love these colors for this challenge! So girlie! U did a fantastic creation on this! Love how the florals pop up and the script stamp image in the background!......Bravo!

    Yaneri

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card, I especially like the way you have made your flowers and the edging is fab...Lovely work :)Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful Jean! I love the soft colors here and those big flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful sketch! I love this card very much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty! Love the peach color with the green! Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a pretty card! Love the flowers! Thanks for playing at Card Patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card, girl! Love the added glitter!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails