Friday, May 21, 2010

Embellish Magazine: Color Challenge with Butterflies

Hi everyone! TGIF!!! I was browsing through my favorite blogs and websites this morning and saw this gorgeous color challenge! It's such an elegant combination! I couldn't wait to go home awhile ago to start on this color challenge. And all throughout the day, I was trying to imagine what layout I could possibly use! Haha! In the end, I couldn't think of any! I just found myself cutting, punching, stamping and then combining and replacing elements until I came up with this! Whew! Anyway, I hope you like it! Thanks for stopping by!









Supplies:
Cardstock - kraft, black, green (PTI)
Patterned Paper - SEI
Stamps - Sincere Salutations (SU), swirl (PTI)
Others - border punch (Fiskars), butterflies (SU), rhinestones, pearls, ribbon (Wendy)

17 comments:

  1. Wow, Really a beautiful and special card. I love that butterfly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jean,
    This is gorgeous. I love the pearls at the little antenna for the butterfly and the swirl coming out the bottom. Love it! You have great style with your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Came from Embellish, and your card is wonderful! You hit the colors dead on, and I love your design! Your addition of those lovely white flowers really give that wedding feel that the pictures showed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card. It is really beautiful. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a stunning card and great us of the colors! So glad you could join us in the Embellish challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful card. Love love love it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, this is a wow card, stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the patterned paper butterfly. cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Simple, Elegant, but WOW! Love it, it's just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gosh this is STUNNING. What a wonderful, wonderful card.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely gorgeous!! Love how you let the green be the dominant color-really really pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your butterfly card is totally adorable....love this...good luck with the challenge....I am just joining the challenge from Embellish Magazine too...would you mind to see my Blog?Many thanks before,hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely gorgeous! Great take on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  14. The green is amazing! Thanks so much for joining us in the Embellish Butterflies Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails