Tuesday, May 11, 2010

More on Violets

Hi everyone! I was planning on making an Embellish Magazine challenge tonight but I found myself just sitting stumped haha :) So I went through my favorite blogs for some inspiration. Instead I found Maile Belle's website with a card with olive green polka dots! I love polka dots on my cards! And so I instantly started making one with polka dots on it. When I had the finished matting, I stopped and stared at it for awhile and after a few seconds knew that I really really wanted to use my absolute favorite stamp set. Violets! 

My husband asked me why I kept on using it over and over. I told him I didn't have that many stamp sets since I just started collecting them....but that he could contribute to my collection any time!!! Heee!  I hope you ladies aren't tired of seeing this favorite stamp set of mine! I just love it to pieces! Here it is, enjoy!




Supplies:
Cardstock - Kraft, Vintage Cream (PTI), Olive Green (The Paper Company)
Stamp Set - Year of Flowers: Violets (PTI)
Ink - Olive Green (Colorbox)

2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Jean! I love that olive green colour and the colouring on your violets is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Lovely flowers and great copic work! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails