Sunday, May 23, 2010

Card Patterns Sketch 65

Hi everyone! Sunday's almost over again...back to work. But before that, Card Patterns has a new sketch! At first I was totally clueless as to how I was going to proceed. But as soon as I found the patterned paper I wanted to use...well everything just fell into place. I love this SEI patterned paper so much! I love the colors and the patterns on it. I often find that when I'm not sure of what I want to do...I just have to look for patterned paper that inspires me. And this one definitely inspires. :)

I bought...for the very first time...Spellbinders dies! Yay! I've been seeing them everywhere and they're on sale for $19.99 at AC Moore. Downside to this...my Cuttlebug C plate just broke!!! You can't imagine how long it took to find a combination of cardstock, fun foam and chipboard just to cut this thing!!! I have looked at every Michael's and AC Moore in our area for it...nothing. Amazon is out of stock. Papertrey Ink is out of stock. Goodness!  

Ooh Shrek 3D was in theaters today! Did anyone see it? I just LOVE Puss hehe, those eyes!!!!  He would probably have me at the palm of his paws with those eyes heee! Anyway, onto the card challenge. Enjoy! And thank you for passing by!






Supplies:
Cardstock - Vintage Cream, Craft (PTI), green (SEI, DCWV)
Patterned Paper - SEI
Stamps - Trendy Trees (SU), Polkadot Basics 2 (PTI)
Dies - Spellbinders, Cuttlebug 

2 comments:

  1. So gorgeous Jean! I love the twisted rope you added through the tag, what a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful - love the embossing!Thanks for playing at Card Patterns!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails