Sunday, May 9, 2010

Embellish Magazine Color Challenge with Dimension

Hi! Wow Saturday just flew by! If you read my last blog, I was not too happy about the previous card I made for this challenge. And so I thought I'd try again today. I was sitting so long on my craft table just staring at the coordinating colored cardstock for this challenge. It was really frustrating. In the end, I thought I'd try something new but still me...atleast I think this is new to me ;) I'm not much for using flowers unless they're stamped on. But I see so many beautiful cards with them...so I started with small flowers :) I used dimensions to raise the circle for my focal point. Anyway, here's my submission for the Embellish Magazine Color Challenge! Enjoy!








Supplies:
Cardstock - Dark Chocolate, Ocean Tides (PTI), Terracotta (SEI)
Patterned Paper - SEI
Ink - Pigment Ink (Colorbox), Versamark
Others - Ribbon (Wendy), Corner Puncher (EK Success), Circle Punch (Fiskars)

11 comments:

  1. A really beautiful card!!!

    Well done.

    Helen (Greece)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card...all the circles and the flourish on top of the sentiment is the perfect touch! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very pretty! I love your choice of patterned paper, and the flowers are just the right touch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It IS absolutely fab!!! The wee flowers SO work!
    Angela xxx.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet card! Great job with the color challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is adorable! LOVE how you used the colors and the little flowers are such a cute accent.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice card! Love the placement of your flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like your card, is beautiful!... and I think the flowers look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for all of your comments! They're very heart warming! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty! Love the circle element and those pretty flowers. :o)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails