Sunday, May 9, 2010

Curtain Call Color Challenge: Act 29

Hi everyone! I found a new website offering color challenges thanks to all of you. I go through blogs I follow almost everyday (even when I don't leave a comment...not very good with words...) and I also try to look at the blogs that everyone loves to follow. I've been looking for blogs/websites with challenges lately. It seems to be better making a card with a specific target in mind rather than just going at it. At least that's what I think. This color challenge is beautiful! I LOVE the colors sooo much! And I love the way these color challenges have beautiful pictures for inspiration as well.

Because the colors are so elegant, I wanted to use them with my favorite flower stamp set. PTI's Year of Flowers: Violets. I know, I know...they're violets but I colored them orange and yellow haha. That's what I love about the stamp set. They can be any color I want them to be :) I wish you could all see the vibrant orange of the ribbon though. My camera is only a point and shoot camera and sometimes it makes things darker than what they really are. Still, I love this card. Enjoy!






Supplies:
Cardstock - blue (DCWV), others (PTI)
Stamps - Year of Flowers - Violets (PTI)
Ink - Stayz On
Others - ribbon (Wendy), Rhinestones (Good Morning), Edge Punch (Fiskars), colored pencils (Prisma)

8 comments:

  1. Love that beautiful satin bow! Great coloring, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is incredible, Jean. The coloring is beautiful and that big, juicy bow...really, really nice! So glad you chose to join us at the Curtain Call!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Jean, this card is absolutely stunning, there are so many fantastic elements, the colouring, the boarder and not to mention that bow (wish I could get mine so neat-lol)! thanks for playing along with us at Curtain Call this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The truth is Sue, my ribbons are always hit and miss :) I try and I try and I try haha ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty! Love your copic work on those flowers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness, this is beautiful! I just love that stamp set...amazing job coloring the flowers! Thanks for joining us at the Curtain Call this week!

    ♥♥♥Lea

    ReplyDelete
  7. I used colored pencils Kathy. I don't have any copic markers....yet :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW, Jean!! This is STUNNING! Thanks so much for playing the Curtain Call this week! xxx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails