Monday, May 17, 2010

Curtain Call Color Challenge Act 30

Hi everyone! Happy Monday! Have you watched Kristina Werner's Make a Card Monday today? I just love watching her videos. I find that she's the most entertaining card designer when it comes to card tutorial videos. She's always so vibrant and happy, and yet not in that annoying perky way. (haha does that make sense?)  She's never boring and she gives out sooo much information. I think that maybe 1/2 of the supplies and tools I have, I bought after watching her videos. Anyway, I don't always try to do what she does in the video but it always inspires me to make a card.  I wish more blogs/websites would put out card making videos.

I remembered going through Stacey's blog and seeing that wonderful wonderful color challenge! I just LOVE the color combination for this color challenge. I had some left over scraps from my last Curtain Call Challenge and I didn't want to waste it.  After looking at the flourishes all over the patterned paper I knew I had to make it the theme of the card.  Here's my submission for Act 30. Enjoy and thanks for stopping by!









Supplies:
Cardstock - Kraft, White, Black, Pink (PTI)
Patterned Paper - Orange flourish (SEI), Dots (K & Company)
Stamp - Flourish (Inkadinkado), sentiment (PTI)
Accents - Die Cut (Cricut Expression), rhinestones, paper flowers
Ink - Distress Ink (Ranger), Jet Black (Staz On)


7 comments:

  1. Wow! This is stunning. I love that patterned paper and the distressing around the sentiment and the pearls are a beautiful touch :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so LOVELY! Love the peach flowers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - stunning card! Thanks for playing along with the Curtain Call this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely stunning Jean!! I just love how you you used the pearls on the end of the flourishes!! thanks for joining in the fun at Curtain Call this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow...this is gorgeous! That background paper is amazing, and I just love what you've done with the pearl accents! I really love those flowers too! Thanks for joining us at the Curtain Call this week!

    ♥♥♥Lea

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty. So Elegant. So Lovely!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. so pretty, Jean! thanks for playing along at the Curtain Call!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails