Saturday, April 2, 2011

Belated Happy Birthday Cacay! and The Shabby Tea Room Week #55 - Flower Palette

Hi everyone! This is my third post for today so make sure to check out my previous ones! I have one more for the road before I get some r&r (aka.tv). It's was my best friend's birthday this weekend and I wanted to give her a ring. She lives in the Philippines and I miss her everyday. I remember having "spa" weekends with her and some of my other friends. We would all go have a relaxing time at a spa and then go out for dinner and dessert. We were never the partying, drinking kind of people. But we had so much fun. Last year, a few of us went on a trip to Malaysia and Cambodia. It was awesome! Can you believe I spent only $100 for a 4 day 3 nights stay at a bed and breakfast in Cambodia? It also included a van, driver, tour guide and entrances to several of the tourist destinations we went to.






Happy birthday Cacay! Mwah! :)

Before I forget! I was going to join The Shabby Tea Room Challenge 55 this week. It's hosted by one of my favorite card makers, Danielle Greenwood. Here's her inspiration photo. I wouldn't mind waking up to this everyday! 


Here's my card. I hope you like it! :) Good night everyone!






11 comments:

  1. So pretty Jean. You are making me want to pull out that MME paper again. The patchwork design is so feminine.
    I understand about missing your friend. I left my best friend when we moved last year. One of the hardest things I have done. I miss her every day. I am sure she will love the ring you give her. :)
    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowza, girl!!! Ooooh, this card is so gorgeous!!!
    And look at your pretty faces! I wish I could go to Cambodia one day too...

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card. I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a perfect take on the inspiration photo! I love how the patterned paper looks like a quilt for the bed, and you incorporated the beautiful pink flowers and green branches. Lovely work, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, another stunner!! LOVE these colours and the way you made the sentiment panel...and there you go making magic with flowers and ribbon again:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jean, this is so STUNNING! So happy you joined us this week in the Tea Room for our Flower Palette challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! You scored on such a great price to stay in Cambodia! Thanks for sharing the photos! And your card is gorgeous! I am in love with the patterned papers! I would love to buy them! Can you tell me who makes them?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a gorgeous card Jean! I love the pretty mulberry roses. Thanks so much for joining us at The Shabby Tea Room girl!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is absolutely stunning!! Gorgeous!

    And wow! $100?! What a great trip that must have been! Fun photos!!

    Thank you so much for joining us this week at The Shabby Tea Room!

    Hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jean WOW LOve the soft colors the frame and pretty flowers! Thanks for sharing your lovely creation this week at the Shabby Tea Room!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on top 3...very well deserved with this beautiful soft and sweet card Jean.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails