Friday, April 29, 2011

CR84FN25 and The Shabby Tea Room #59

Hi bloggies! I've been so busy with the TCM release and my other DT projects that I haven't been able to play in any of my favorite card challenges. I thought I'd remedy that with a card for CR84FN25 and The Shabby Tea Room #59. :) The colors are a mix of brights and lights. And so I found that I was able to work with it. I guess you could say, I'm really trying to go out of my comfort zone here. I'm actually happy with the results! Here's the color combination and inspiration photo:





Sorry I have to keep this short. I have other posts to make and schedule for early tomorrow morning and I haven't even started them yet. I hope you like my card. The labels are from Waltzingmouse Stamps. The sentiment is from WPlus9. And the butterflies are from Martha Stewart. Enjoy your evening and I'll see you all tomorrow! :)




6 comments:

  1. This is absolutely stunning! I love your use of color!

    Thanks for sharing with us this week at The Shabby Tea Room ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Jean! Love the red WM label and the beautiful butterflies! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Jean! Love the color and paper combo! Thanks for joining us at the Shabby Tea Room!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So incredible, Jean. Love all of the details on here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely, Jean -- such pretty and lacey butterflies! Thanks for sharing your talents with us weekly in the Tea Room :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty Jean. Love the tag images you used and the butterflies. :o)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails