Sunday, April 17, 2011

CR84FN24


Hi bloggies! I'm back today for one of my favorite color challenges. I always look forward to Sundays because of it. And today is no different. Have you seen the color combination?! Oh my goodness it's gorgeous!!! I have this feeling I'll be using this combination a lot from now on. I started on my card early in the morning and had to cut it short to go to this Palm Sunday mass. But as soon as we got back, I added the finishing touches and took my pictures. Here's CR84FN24.


What do you think? I LOVE this card! I had a wonderful day yesterday, because my mail man left me some goodies in the mail box! I had been waiting for my order from WPlus9, and they arrived just in time! I used these gorgeous tulips from A Special Lady, and the sentiment from Brothers & Sisters. I also finally got Mehndi Medallions, my friend Christina, uses them perfectly ALL the time. And I've been telling myself that I would get them. Well, Christina, I got them!!! Yay! I used them so many times yesterday for some cards that I was submitting to a magazine call. I'm really glad I got them. I still have a few more on my list that I wasn't able to get, but only because I was trying to spread out my purchases between 3 of my favorite stamp companies. Hopefully, by next month I'll be able to get all of them. Meanwhile, I hope you enjoy this one.... 


I usually order my craft supplies once a month. And I always have a budget that I try to keep and so far I've only done that a few times. I'm REALLY trying to stay within it and I was really glad that I was able to this month. I usually order from 3 places...and I usually concentrate on stamps. Which is why you'll notice that I use the same trims, ribbons, flowers, etc. I buy those in bulk so I don't have to get them constantly. I really wish I could splurge on embellishments, but for some reason stamps always come first on my list. Well, thanks for stopping by! 



8 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Jean! The tulips are lovely.. yea for Happy Mail! SO glad you joined us at CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for new stamps! It's so hard to narrow down my list every month, too! I'm so glad you were able to get the Mehndi Medallions--aren't they incredible? And these tulips are beautiful. This set is still on my wish list!

    Your card is just so lovely, Jean. The doily frames the image so beautifully. Fabulous job with these colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty Jean! Love all the layers and pretty patterned paper! Thanks for joining along with CR84FN :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are my favourite colors....Your card is beautiful......And congratulations on your win at Shabby Tea Room!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely GORGEOUS! And you're right about these colors... WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jean, this card is GORGEOUS!!! WOW! Love the fabulous tulips! What exquisite layers! Absolute mastery, my dear! Thanks so much for playing along with CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My daughter's comment was "beautiful!!", and she's absolutely right. This is lovely. I like the stamps and the pretty doily effect. Thanks for playing along with CR84FN this week!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails