Sunday, April 3, 2011

CR84FN22

Hi everyone! I hope this finds you all well. I have a card for CR84FN22 today. I was putting it off last week until I totally forgot to make a card! And I missed last week's challenge entirely!!! So I'm doing this early while I have a lot of time to make it. This week's colors are filled with earthly goodness. I love the color combination. Here it is and the inspiration photos.



That wreath is awesome! And those invitations are divine. Aside from our usual card making, I think I would enjoy myself a lot with making wedding invitations. Digitally of course! Can you imagine putting hundreds and hundreds of invitations by hand?! Stamping, cutting, tying ribbons?! Oh my...I would never finish in time. 


These colors inspired me to use the Flora and Fauna stamp set from WPlus9. This is one of my favorite from their gorgeous clear stamp line. The background was stamped with Text Style from Papertrey Ink and the Bitty Banners and sentiment (Fancy Phrases) are from Waltzingmouse Stamps. I hope you like it! See you again tomorrow! :)



18 comments:

  1. oh, I'm in doily heaven!! LOVE this!! I'm working on mine for this one too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo--this is soooo pretty!! I love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's beauty! So beautiful! Love it.

    Greetings, Marian.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful, Jean! Love the vellum and butterflies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You gave some stamp love to a few companies here. LOL

    I love the Dogwood and pretty butterflies from WPlus9. You did a great job capturing the feel of the inspiration pohoto.

    BTW...that third light you added makes a HUGE difference. :)
    Hugs~
    Thanks for playing at CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful!! I love those butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jean, The third light really DOES make a difference! LOVE how you stamped on vellum and use the text background! LOVE the green on the butterfly and tag! Nice POP! THX for playing with us at CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is absolutely stunning!! Very delicate and feminine. Thanks for playing along with CR84FN this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW, really beautiful, love the layout!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card Jean! Love those beautiful flowers and butterflies! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card, Jean! Love the sweet flowers and fluttering butterflies.. Thanks for joining us at CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  12. beautiful Jean, love the muted tonings with a sprinkling of the lime green!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Jean, this is so BEAUTIFUL!!! WOW!!! The third light is fabulous! I'll definitely have to consider getting one more light for my photo tent.
    Your card is utterly breath-taking!!! Thanks so much for playing along with CR84FN! FAbulous job with the challenge colors!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Jeepers - totally adorable card Jean! Love your layering and those sweet green butterflies ;)
    Hugs, Ruth S

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a beautiful card, I love the flower stamp and the pretty butterflies.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very pretty card! I came over from CR84FN Color Challenge and became a new follower. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh my Jean...this is another drop dead gorgeous creation...love your take on the colors! WOWZER!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails