Saturday, April 23, 2011

Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge 44

***If you're looking for my CASE Study Challenge card, it's here! :) ***


Hi everyone! I'm back today for the Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge 44. I really enjoy going through all of the gorgeous works of art that our Waltzingmouse friends submit every week. I get a lot of inspiration from you and I find more and more people to follow. :) I hope I'm bringing you as much inspiration as you bring to me. Here's our sketch for this week.



Isn't this wonderful? You can do sooo many things with it. The possibilities are endless! Here's my card for this week. I found this color combination on the front cover of CARDS magazine, and I have found myself using it over and over again. It's sooo beautiful. I have wanted to make a background of these gorgeous flowers every since I first saw them. They're from Roses in Bloom. I'll be using this stamp set again and again, that's for sure. And I still can't get enough of Vintage Labels No. 18! I still don't have the dies for this, you can still use it though, but I have a feeling I'm going to want to get my hands on one. The sentiment is from Frame It. I LOVE script sentiments, and this is perfect! I embossed the bottom portion of my card using an embossing folder from SU. I hope you like my card for this week. I'll see you over at Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge ok?! :)


The other wonderfully, talented Mischief Makers have more inspiration for you, so don't forget to head on over to check their blogs out! 






11 comments:

  1. Oh Jean this is so lovely! It has so much texture, it's just popping off of my screen! Love how you perfectly aligned that damask embossing folder, and LOVE the background you created with the Roses in Bloom set. The colors, WOW! This card is just magical!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The roses bg stamping looks wonderful on your pretty card Jean! love your label stamping too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do love this color combo Jean. The blue is the prettiest shade of blue. I really like that embossed background. :)
    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Jean, this is gorgeous! LOVE the colors you used, the beautiful embossing folder and your double framing. Absolutely beautiful!
    Happy Easter!
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, perfectly gorgeous! I'm running out of words for your beautiful cards, dear. You always inspire and NEVER disappoint!

    ReplyDelete
  6. stunning, Jean! I just love those colours too and know exactly which cover you are talking about!! That SU folder is one of my favs too...it sure gives a great deep impression everytime! Oh, I saw your comment on my card first thing this morning even before I saw the winner list!! What an honour :) Thanks! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is so lovely! You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love these colors, Jean, and the embossing is gorgeous! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card Jean! Love the double layered label and embossed BG!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely gorgeous! That embossing folder is so crisp, the colours are wonderful together and the label is a perfect focal point. Stunning!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails