Saturday, April 2, 2011

ColourQ Challenge 78

 

Hi bloggies! If you're looking for my WMSC41 it's here. I hope your Saturday started great. I'm squeezing in this card for the ColourQ Challenge 78 before I start doing some cleaning in the house. I can't ignore that forever! Hee! Don't you wish it would clean itself on its own? Haha! I don't mind doing it though, it's good exercise some how. And I must admit I'm a sucker for infomercials on TV!!! I've been wanting to buy those steam cleaners for a while now. I just don't know if they actually work. I have this idea in my head that all products that are sold on tv don't work or don't last long. Oh, here I am babbling and I haven't even shown you the color combination yet! Here it is.



Isn't this a sweet combination? And those pastries are making me hungry! ColourQ is well known for their bright color combinations...but for now, this combination is still safely within my comfort zone. Yay! :) This combination makes me want to go on a vacation. It's been almost a year since my last vacation. I should just secretly book one and tell my husband when it's time to go. Hahaha! Any suggestions for any great place that's within a 3-5 hour drive from New York? Anyway, without further ado, here's my submission.


I used some of my Waltzingmouse stamps, Faux Fun and Very Vintage Labels No. 18. And I also used my floral stamp from Paper Source and the sentiment is from Papertrey Ink. The patterned paper is from Prima and the flowers are from I am Roses




9 comments:

  1. Your cards are so consistently beautiful, Jean! I just knew you would rock these colors, and you did not disappoint! So glad you could play with us this week.

    And if you're looking for a vacation spot, you should come visit me! LOL! We're not far from the beaches of NH, and I'd be sure to schedule plenty of crafting time! heehee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, Jean! So glad to see you this week at the ColourQ.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another beauty Jean. I love the frame and pretty row of roses. :)

    I just have my hubby help me clean. That way it gets done a lot faster.
    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning creation! You rocked the color Q!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my again!! LOVE everything about this card...I have those Labels 18 stamps on their way to me!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Breathtaking...........what else can I say? :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, this card is amazing! Love all the elements you've put together...the floral stamp is a wonderful image! Thanks for playing with the CQC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love, love, love this card. Fabulous work. Thanks for playing with us at Colour Q this week.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails