Thursday, April 21, 2011

BIG News!!! and some cards to share


Hi bloggies! I have the most wonderful news to share with all of you! I might be a little late, but better late than never!!! I was recently invited by Lisa Hjulberg from The Craft's Meow to be a part of her awesome design team!!! Yay!!! I'm sooo excited! And not only that!!! We get to work with stamp sets designed by the ubberly talented Nina Brackett. I have to tell you...I've seen the May release...and O MY GOODNESS!!!! You're all in for a treat!!! I can't wait to play with them and show you all!!!! The sneak peaks will start on April 28, 2011 and will end with a blog hop (with wonderful prizes!!!) on May 1, 2011. You also have to hop on over to check out the talented girls that I'm so lucky to be working with!!! 


The Craft's Meow also has a wonderful array of paper kits, put together by the talented Sarah Martin Parker,  Alice Wertz, and Ivana Camdzic. Hop on over to the store and check out all the fabulous crafty goodies to be had. See you on April 28th over at The Craft's Meow, and bring a friend! :)


I have one more good news before I share some cards with you tonight. I was also invited by Debbie Marcinkiewicz to be a guest designer on The Shabby Tea Room on June 20th. I know it's a little early to announce but I was so excited I wanted to share it with all of you! :) Can you imagine...me?!?! A guest designer for The Shabby Tea Room, when I was just saying that I didn't feel my cards were shabby chic enough! I'm so happy! :) Yay! Join me and the Shabby girls there on June 20th!!! :)


Ok finally, some cards to share. These were some of my submissions for magazine calls that were not accepted. I wanted to share them with you because I had a lot of fun making them. Here they are! Oh and sorry about the poor quality of the pictures. I didn't have my extra lights yet when I took a picture of these. I hope you'll enjoy viewing them! :) That's it for me tonight. I'll see you all again tomorrow! Thanks for stopping by.





6 comments:

  1. First of all, they were crazy not to pick up these cards... they're beautiful Jean! Which reminds me of why I wanted you on our team so much... you do beautiful work my friend. I've been a fan for a long time. So glad you're part of the TCM Team!!!

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forst of all, congrats again on the TCM Team! I seriously can't wait to see Nina's new sets... I'm drooling already :)
    As for the TSTR GD gig, I'm totally not surprised, I knew they're going to pick you sooner or later :) We're definitely up for a treat in June!
    Lastly, all your 'rejects' are amazing, but the last one literally took my breath away. It's stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yahooo.....looking forward to working with you on TCM team! Congrats on the Shabby Tea Room....your cards are absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab cards Jean. I think the lighting is perfect. I am thinking I need a bigger tent now. We have the same amount of lights and yours looks brighter. That or I just need Photoshop. LOL :)
    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Huge congrats to you, Jean! I can't wait to see your designs with Nina's stamps! And these three cards are beautiful, I can't imagine why they didn't get picked up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards Jean, absolutely gorgeous! Congrats on your DT posts, looking forward to seeing more of your beautiful dragline.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails