Saturday, November 13, 2010

2S4Y 65 & Caardvarks Holiday Die Cuts

Hello everyone! Happy Saturday!!! I'm so excited! My orders from Stampin' Up and Waltzing Mouse Stamps just came in last night. I don't have much to do today, so that means more time to play with my new stamps! Yay! :) This is my first card for the day. I'm saying first because I'm pretty sure I'm going to have others posted throughout the day. Hee! This one is for 2S4Y 65. Here's Laura's sketch. And since it's a Christmas card, I'm also submitting it for the Caardvarks Holiday Die Cuts Challenge.



I loved this sketch when I first saw it. This is my favorite layout. Three layered panels. You can do so many things with it! I guess your imagination's the limit! I just got my Holiday Labels 14 and Compliments of the Season, among other things. These were my favorites when Claire started showing them off. I finally got to use them!!! I just LOVE it! 

I'm sorry I'm not enumerating my supplies at the end of my posts anymore. It's just very tedious for me. I always forget what I used and I have to go back and take a look. I'm just going to mention the things I can remember, if you want to know about something that I've used just leave me a message and I promise I'll get back to you! 

So in this card, I used Fine Linen to mat my patterned paper panels. The bottom portion is from Cosmo Cricket, the second layer is from Me & My Big Ideas and the music sheet I found lying around the house. I punched the top edge with my Martha Stewart edge punch. After adhering everything I sewed some of the edges of the patterned papers together. 


I stamped the Holiday Labels 14 and die cut and embossed it. Then I stamped a sentiment from Compliments of the Season. I die cut some white felt using my Spellbinders scallop circle and I inked it with Aqua Mist ink. I also punched some snowflakes using my Martha Stewart punch. I adhered some rhinestones and glittered the snowflakes with Stickles. Of course, I can't just let this go without adding a ribbon! I just love ribbons. If I can use them on all my cards I would!!! This one is from Hug Snug. 


I hope you like my first card for the day. I'll see you again later for some more cards!!! :) Thanks for stopping by! Hugs! 


3 comments:

  1. Stunning work!
    Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats with your winning card, love your work.

    Nadine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your work, your cards are very inspiring.
    I've added your blog to my blogroll:)
    thanks for sharing with us!
    warmly, Kasia

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails