Saturday, November 13, 2010

Caardvarks: Holiday DIe Cuts #2

Hi everyone! This is my second post for the day so scroll down if you haven't seen the first one! :) I've been playing with my new Waltzing Mouse stamps today. And I've also been making Christmas cards for some friends. I remembered Caardvarks was having a holiday card challenge and I wanted to enter this one too. Here's my card.



I made that cute little background there. I used the little sparkles from Compliments of the Season (WMS) and stamped three different sizes in red, green and brown. Then I inked the edges with my favorite distress ink, Antique Linen. I can't remember where I got the strip of red patterned paper since it was only a strip left. I think it's either Cosmo Cricket or October Afternoon. (Sorry!) I die cut Labels Fourteen, Lacey Circles and a circle for the center. I also stamped my Holiday Labels Fourteen stamp (WMS) on the die cut. I used Lush by My Mind's Eye. The buttons are from JoAnn's. And the twine is from Michael's. I hope my friend will like this one! :) Thanks for stopping by! I'll be back again later! 










No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails