Sunday, November 21, 2010

Curtain Call Color Challenge Act 57

Hello everyone. It's that time of the week again. Won't you come and join us this week at the Curtain Call Color Challenge for some fun! This week's colors for Act 57 are:



Here's my take on this challenge's colors. I wanted to concentrate on brown and have areas of different colors on it. So I dry embossed my brown cardstock using a Sizzix embossing folder. Then I layered on the other colors of the challenge. I don't have Tempting Turquoise, but my fabric flowers from Webster's Pages were a nice replacement. I stamped this Vintage Label from Waltzing Mouse Stamps and stamped my sentiment on it. The sentiment is from Stampin' Up. 

Aside from the fabric flowers, I just had to add on some ribbon and lace. I can't help it!!! I LOVE lace and ribbons on my cards! :) I hope you like this one. Join us for some fun over at Stacey's Stamping Stage! :) 







The Curtain Call Crew has samples to show you today, too, so make sure you stop by to see:


Christina MacLaren at Seaglass & Sentiments
Julie Lacey at Stamps & Taxes
Laurel Seabrook at Seabrook Designs
Makiko Jones at MakInk Studio
Monika Davis at M.A.D. Stamper
Piali Biswas at Touch of Creation
Silke Ledlow at My Life
Teresa Kline at Enjoy the VA Sunshine





and November Guest Designer, Marlene Peters at Hands On.


...then play along with us and post your Curtain Call Color Challenge creation using Mr. Linky back here at Stacey's Stamping Stage.



11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Jean. Love the embossed background and the fabulous ribbon/lace embellishments. :o) I see you are also up late!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card, love the materials used they really "lift" the embossing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The ribbon and lace are the perfect accent for your amazing flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those Websters Pages bloomers, dry embossing is gorgeous as well as the lace!! Great card!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous as always, Jean! The fabric flowers really steal the show on this one, but you've balanced them perfectly with so many other pretty details.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Genious! those fabric flowers are to die for:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow, amazing...I almost used these gorgeous blooms...have a super week!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful, Jean! Love the flowers!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow!! This is so elegant and beautiful! Gorgeous flower ribbon!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card Jean!!! Love the embossed BG and the awesome flower ribbon!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails