Wednesday, November 10, 2010

CR84FN3

Hi friends! Sorry  I haven't been posting a lot lately. There's just so many things to do! I had some time this afternoon and decided to play. I have a card for Mona Pendleton's Cupcake Creations Color Challenge. Mona is right on top of my favorite designers list. She just makes amazing cards. She inspires so many people with her work. I won't even mention what magic she does with Spellbinder's dies!!! When I found out she had a color challenge, OF COURSE I had to join! :) Here's her inspiration photo and color combination.



I was inspired by the photo to use flowers for this card. In Bloom was so perfect for it! I stamped it on some white cardstock and colored it with some Copic Markers. Yay! Yes, I finally have some! :) A fantastic art store opened up near our area and I just LOVE it!!! I only started with a small number of markers. But hopefully I can collect some more! I'm having so much fun playing with them! I stamped more flowers on the background. I don't know if you'll notice but I also stamped a very light crackled pattern beneath the flowers. 


I have one more card for everyone tonight at midnight. It's time for Case Study Challenge! Thanks for stopping by! See you later! :)



6 comments:

  1. Beautiful Jean! The Copics are addicting...so be careful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, Jean! Your coloring is wonderful! I was frustrated by my Copics and put them away, but this makes me want to try again. Love the stamped background, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jean you are truly a gifted artist! I love everything you make!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, great job with the copics!!! Like the card a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW Jean! This card is gorgeous! I love your custom stamped background and the paper pieced flower so beautifully colored! Thank you for such a sweet comment and for playing along with the CR84FN challenge :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails