Tuesday, November 2, 2010

PDCC53

Hi everyone! I have a quick post for tonight. I've been a bit busy lately and have had very little time to make anything. Here's the inspiration photo for PDCC53.



I made something pretty simple. I just embossed white cardstock using a Provocraft embossing folder. Then I stamped a strip of white cardstock with a medallion from my Victoria Frippery (WMS). The sentiment is from Big and Bold Wishes (Papertrey Ink). Then I just tied a large burgundy bow to finish it off! I hope you like it! Thanks for stopping by! See you all tomorrow! :)



5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Jean! Love that big bow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Wedding card! Wonderful medallion BG and stunning bow! Thanks for playing at the PDCC.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully done! Guess we were both thinking weddings with this color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab wedding card. Thanks so much for playing along with us in the cafe :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow. This is stunning! Love the elegant colors and the beautiful design!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails