Friday, November 12, 2010

CQC #58

Hi blog friends! I'm back for another card challenge tonight. This time I wanted to join my good friend Christina's challenge over at Colour Q. I just loved how she used the colors of this challenge. I'm not very good with dark colors, but she manages to make it look so easy! So I wanted to give it a try tonight. Here's the color combination for CQC 58.



Here's my card for this challenge. I chose to use more of So Saffron and Cajun Craze on my card. Then I stamped the damask (SU) and flower (SU) in Early Espresso. I didn't have Always Artichoke so I replaced it with a dark olive ink and stamped a Holiday Labels 14 and die cut it. I stamped the bird and sentiment inside.  








4 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm so glad you played along this week! (And thanks for the sweet comments on my card!) LOVE the image you used on this card and the way you've balanced the colors. That big scalloped border is fab, and so is the dark brown stitching. Thanks for joining us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jean, Your card is bright and cheery, love the stitching as well! Thanks for playing the ColourQ challenge with us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooooh, look at that lovely stitching and use of the colours! Love the frame around the bird too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh Jean, this is just gorgeous!!! That stitching is just perfect! Thank you so much for playing with the colourQ!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails