Tuesday, November 30, 2010

WMSC 25 & PDCC 57

Hi blog friends! I'm still trying to fight off this cough that I've had since Thanksgiving. Sorry I haven't been posting a lot lately. But I did make something for two challenges tonight. I decided to combine the color combination from The Play Date Cafe and the sketch from Waltzing Mouse Sketch Challenge


Here's my take on the challenges. I added a little something to the sketch. I know it only has that square right in the middle, but I just couldn't resist and added the wonderful silver doily. I just thought it made things more festive. I've been trying to look for a big fat snowflake die. I finally found some at Sizzix. I glued on some glitter to it just for some added sparkle. I love the elegant combination of brown, gray and silver. I know it doesn't show in my cards but brown and gray are two of my favorite colors. Combined...well...perfection!!! I hope you like this one! :) 









15 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! Love the lace doily and the stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jean this is amazing! A gorgeous card!! I love the silver doliy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! You were right to add the silver doily, it adds so much to this beautiful design! I'm sure this is even more gorgeous in person with all of the glitter and shine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card. I love the silver doily.

    xoxo Karen Lee

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is simply stunning. love the color combo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, Jean, this is sooo elegant! That silver doily is awesome and so eye catching! Super job on the PDC colors and awesome job with WM sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this one! Its beautifully executed, and that silver doily is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OHHH! Beautiful card-love that grey/green ribbon! OHHH! LOVE IT:) Thanks so much for playing along and joining in the fun over at the PDCC!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning, just stunning!!! Thanks so much for playing with us in the play date cafe with us this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous silver doiley! And love the snowflakes and the sentiment too. Thanks so much for playing along in the play date cafe this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sorry you're feeling so poorly, it certainly hasn't affected your mojo. Your card is beautiful. Sorry, I'm a bit late in getting around to comment on everyone's blogs, but thanks for playing along with us last week at the PDCC!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning card, love the snowflakes! thanks for joining us this week at the WMSC!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  13. Really beautiful card - the brown, grey and silver look amazing together.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Simply stunning! Fabulous work with those colours...so elegant! Thanks for playing along with our sketch!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails