Sunday, November 14, 2010

CR84FN4

Hi everyone! I hope your Sunday went well. Mona has another lovely color challenge over at Cupcake's Creations. I really wanted to join in on this one because the color combination is just so yummy! Here is the color combination.



Isn't this just beautiful?! Think of all the things you can do with this combination! Here's my card. Sorry, the picture is a bit yellow isn't it?! I didn't have time to fix it properly or change any settings on my camera. At least it shows well! :)

I wasn't sure of what to do at first. I mean the colors are just so fantastic I didn't know where to start. Well, I picked up this fleur de lis stamp from TPC Studios and started stamping away on a Vintage Cream cardstock. Then I cut a strip of Dotty Biscotti (PTI) and stamped the flourish stamp from my Baroque Motifs (SU). It's becoming one of my favorite stamps to date. I stamped the flourish on the patterned paper and adhered it to my card. I sewed the edges of the patterned paper. I don't think I can make a card now without any stitching!!! I'm so addicted to my little sewing machine! Haha! :)

The label stamp is from Waltzing Mouse. The flowers are from Asian Blooms (SU). The sentiment and the little flourish on top and below it are also from Waltzing Mouse. I don't know if you notice, but there's a little crown up there...it's also from the same TPC Studios stamp set. The ribbon is from Sweetpea. And that sparkly thing that doesn't look so neat (sorry) are actually big glitters. I just got them today and wanted to try and use them. Anyway, I hope you all like this one! Have a nice night! Thanks for stopping by! :) Hugs!




7 comments:

  1. So so gorgeous Jean!!! What a WOW card!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty and feminine! I love the way you stamped on the Dotty Biscotti, I will have to remember to try that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card Jean! I love all the detail especially that touch of shimmery glitter! Thank you so much for playing along with the CR84FN challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another lovely card. I finished viewing all your blog posts and found so many cards that took my breadth away. An extra bonus was when I noticed that you used SU stamps that I own. One set, the small trees, I will be able to use for the first time using one of your designs.
    I look forward to visiting again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Never too many bows,buttons & pearls!!!!!! Very beautiful card!!! I hope you send it onto someone very special!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails