Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Get Sketchy 64

Hi everyone! I have a short post for tonight since it's late. I found this card challenge through one of the blogs I follow. This is one of my favorite sketches so I really wanted to play along. It's at Get Sketchy Card Challenge, and this is GS64.


Here's my card for the challenge. I'll be really quick about it, sorry. The patterned paper is from Anna Griffin. The flowers are from 5th Ave Florals (SU). The flourish is...yes...once again...Baroque Motifs. (I LOVE it!!!)  I don't know if it's visible, but I stamped En Francais (SU) on the sand colored cardstock. Sorry for the really short post. I hope you like this one! Thanks for stopping by! Good night everyone! Hugs!




3 comments:

  1. Very pretty, Jean! The dark mat behind the flowers frames them so nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and very elegant Jean. The flowers are so pretty and the doily looks wonderful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love this one! :) So cute! Beautiful flowers! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails