Sunday, November 28, 2010

Curtain Call Color Challenge Act 58

Hi everyone! I'm back for another round of Curtain Call Color Challenge. Here's our color combination for Curtain Call Color Challenge Act 58.


I had so much fun with this color combination. It's such an elegant choice of colors. Stacey really has an eye for great color splashes.Here's my take for this challenge.



I've been experimenting on my shots today and I came up with these pictures. I took this during the nicer part of the day. Anyway, I kept things simple yet elegant for this challenge. I used some of my favorite Waltzing Mouse Stamps, Victorian Frippery and Holiday Labels 14. I hope you're all inspired by it and will come and join us over at Stacey's Stamping Stage! :)






The Curtain Call Crew has samples to show you today, too, so make sure you stop by to see:


Christina MacLaren at Seaglass & Sentiments
Julie Lacey at Stamps & Taxes
Laurel Seabrook at Seabrook Designs
Makiko Jones at MakInk Studio
Monika Davis at M.A.D. Stamper
Piali Biswas at Touch of Creation
Silke Ledlow at My Life
Teresa Kline at Enjoy the VA Sunshine





and November Guest Designer, Marlene Peters at Hands On.


...then play along with us and post your Curtain Call Color Challenge creation using Mr. Linky back here at Stacey's Stamping Stage.


Thanks for stopping by! See you again tomorrow! :)

13 comments:

  1. Beautiful, elegant card, the fripperie border is my favourite stamp it's so pretty! Love the colour combo, and the stitching is fab.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your stamping is always so beautiful, and this is no exception! The stitching is fab, and the butterflies balance the ribbon perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card Jean! Love the butterflies fluttering about!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The WMS border is gorgeous!! Love the butterflies and stitching is perfect. Wonderful card!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so beautiful Jean!! I love the stitches!! Fabulous border details too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty Jean! Love the gorgeous border image... those butterflies are perfect! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous! I love the butterflies! And that ribbon is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Totally gorgeous...love the butterflies too and how you stamped the background!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  9. so elegant Jean, the background is stunning and classical, the butterflies a perfect touch! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. It´s all said : elegant, beautiful, gorgeous!
    Ulina

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your stamp choices. Truly an elegant card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That crinkly bow is too perfect & I love the embossed butterflies as well- so pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails