Tuesday, November 23, 2010

WMSC 24

Hi blog friends! I'm trying to catch up with some magazine calls tonight. But I made something clean and simple for the WMSC 24. Here's the sketch for this challenge.



I just stamped one of the stamps in Damask Designs by PTI on the yellow cardstock (also from PTI). I tied a bow around the card and adhered the label. The label is from WMS, Holiday Label 14, one of my favorites, specially for the holiday season! Thanks for stopping by tonight! I hope you like this one! I haven't made a CAS in a looong time. :)




9 comments:

  1. Thank you for the wonderful comment you left on my blog. This card is just SO elegant! Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully done! This is very elegant, and I love the yellow paired with black!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the black and yellow, so elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a very nice and elegant card. Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Jean - what an elegant sympathy card - I love the stampings behind the ribbon and the yellow and black! thanks for playing with WMS again this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fabulous, so elegant, and perfect for a sympathy card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty elegant card Jean! Stunning color combo! Thanks for playing along with the WMSC :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very beautiful an elegant sympathy card. Love the colors and stamping behind the ribbon.
    Thank you for joining us at WMSC

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails