Saturday, October 2, 2010

2S4Y Kazan's Sketch 62

Hi peeps! The goodies from 2S4Y for my card of the week came today! Thanks Laura! Thanks Kazan! I thought it fitting to use something from the bag of goodies on this card. My favorite was the huge stamp of an open fan. I must admit this sketch really stumped me. I know it says you can use any decorative edge, but I tried to stay as close to the sketch as possible. Here's the sketch.



I tried to keep things simple. I hope it turned out ok. Isn't the stamp so cute?! I was at our local JoAnn's today, and while I was walking around the stamps section, I found the crackle background stamp. I had just asked Chupa about it the other day! I had my little secret laugh when I saw it. Of course I had to pick it up! It's from Rubber Stampede by the way. 


The little flowers are from Prima. I hope I can make flowers that look like that one day. :) Our local craft stores just don't have enough Prima flower selections. And I like seeing them in person than on-line when picking colors.

3 comments:

  1. This is very pretty, Jean! I love the olive ribbon and Primas. That's so funny, I asked Chupa about that bg stamp too! Great minds think alike!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did an amazing job with this sketch. The shape is spot on girl. Love the Prima flowers and crackle stamp. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh this is one fabulous card - gorgeous embossing and colors too
    Thanks for joining us this week at 2S4Y
    :) Kazan

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails