Wednesday, October 20, 2010

WMSC 19 2nd Submission

Hi everyone! I have another entry for the WMSC19. I wanted to try to follow this sketch a little more closely. I enjoy building scenes like this using my stamps. Here's the sketch for WMSC 19.
I used some vintage cream cardstock and stamped a cherry blossom image on the left side. It's from Rubber Stampede by the way. The I used a script font stamp from Hero Arts and stamped it on the lower left and upper right side of the card. I don't know if you'll notice, but I used my favorite WM stamp Victorian Frippery just beneath the ribbon. I used Pink Pirouette, I guess it's a little too light to see on my picture. The sentiment is from PTI, Big and Bold Wishes. I thought the ribbon looked a little bare and the card a little too pink, so I added that little burst of turquoise. It's from Webster's Pages. Also, to add a little depth to the card, I inked the edges with pink Distress Ink from Tim Holtz. The butterflies came from Butterfly Dreams. I stamped them and cut them out.





6 comments:

  1. So pretty and feminine Jean. Love the pink. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. O my gosh, this is an amazing card!!!!Love it, love it, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another beautiful card Jean! Your background looks gorgeous! Thanks for playing along with the WMSC :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, just so so so pretty!!! Thanks for playing along with the Mischief Makers this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your branch and the lovely flower Jean! Thanks for playing with WMS again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so gorgeous. You did a wonderful job with this sketch. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails