Saturday, October 23, 2010

PDCC 52 2nd Submission

Hi bloggers! I have another card for the PDCC 52. I found this gorgeous lace from my local JoAnn's and it was meant for these colors! I just had to make another card just so I could use this lace! Haha! Here's the photo inspiration for PDCC 52.



I wanted to make a really soft card with these colors. Aren't they just yummy?! I would never have thought that pink, orange and yellow would look good together. I'm just not an orange person. But this very light colored orange is actually very beautiful. The flowers were also from JoAnn's. I bought one of those silk flowers and removed them from the stem that they came from. I just love the texture and color of this one. It was perfect for the card as well. 


I know I haven't been making as many cards as I usually do. I'm not feeling 100% this week. I hope I'm ok by next week so I can make more. This hobby just relaxes me. I'm so glad I discovered it. I've also been trying to submit some of my work to some magazines. I hope I get published some day! :) Thanks for stopping by!!! I have one more for all of you later on! Be back soon!




5 comments:

  1. This is totally beautiful. Love those flowers and I love the softness you created with the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful BD card, lovely flowers and ribbon treatment. Thanks for playing at the PDCC.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully soft and elegant! Love the lace under the ribbon, it's a wonderfully feminine effect. Thanks for playing along with our special 1 year anniversary celebration at the Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful and very pretty lace. Lovely background papers. Thanks for playing along with us at the PDCC.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH MY! This is just soooooooooo BEAUTIFUL! I love the softness from the flowers--but the bold colors of the DP! Beautiful:) Thanks so much for joining in the fun and playing along with our one year anniversary celebration over at the PDCC:)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails