Sunday, October 31, 2010

Curtain Call Color Challenge Act 54

Hi everyone! This is my second post for tonight. I have some wonderful news! So scroll down to see it! On to our challenge: Stacey's back with another round of Curtain Call Color Challenge! This time we have wonderful fall colors for all of you! It's a great chance to sneak in another fall card before we're overtaken by Christmas cards! Here's this week's color combination! Have fun everyone!


I tried to come as close to this week's colors as I possibly could. I don't usually carry around these colors. For the More Mustard I had to replace it with a Saffron color. For the Cajun Craze, I chose this vintage brick color. I punched some ovals and embossed them to make the pumpkin. I got the idea from the very talented Mona Pendleton. (thanks Mona!) I stamped a leaf from my Leaf Prints (PTI), cut it and adhered it to the pumpkin. The circle scallop underneath didn't really have those holes in them. I actually just punched those out to add a little something more. I hope you like this week's card! Come and join in the fun! I can't wait to see what you can come up with!  





The Curtain Call Crew has samples to show you today, too, so make sure you stop by to see:





Introducing...
Christina MacLaren at Seaglass & Sentiments
Julie Lacey at Stamps & Taxes
Laurel Seabrook at Seabrook Designs
Makiko Jones at MakInk Studio
Monika Davis at M.A.D. Stamper
Piali Biswas at Touch of Creation
Silke Ledlow at My Life
Stacey Schafer at Stacey's Stamping Stage
Teresa Kline at Enjoy the VA Sunshine





and October Guest Designer, Karen Thomas at Luv to Stamp.


...then play along with us and post your Curtain Call Color Challenge creation using Mr. Linky over at Stacey's Stamping Stage.

11 comments:

  1. Oh now how COOL are those embossed pumpkins!!!! Love your card Jean!

    Karen
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog (first time visitor.) I grew up in Centerport, but now live in the NW corner of NJ. Your cards are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a beautiful card love it. Love the bottom border!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. fabulous details girl, I luv it....have a wonderful day!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow wow WOW! Super gorgeous, Jean! I tried making one of these little pumpkins and it didn't turn out so well. Love the embossing you added, and that lace!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgoeus card Jean. Love the punched pumpkin, the colors, the tag and ribbon treatment! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jean, this is just GORGEOUS!!! Love this perfect fall design!!! Also *Congrats* on your new design gig with Iwona..looking forward seeing more :)!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is super fabulous Jean!! I love the beautiful details and cute pumpkin!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails