Friday, October 15, 2010

Card Patterns Sketch 85

Hi everyone! Busy day at work today! If I haven't mentioned it before, I work at our family's animal clinic. Today, we saved a 22 year old mixed shepherd who has multiple tumors on her legs. She's now relaxing and hopefully can go home tomorrow. It's such a great feeling when you see a dog/cat owner's eyes light up with such happiness when their pets recover from their illness or survive a dangerous surgery. I'm a cat person myself and I know exactly how these people feel. :)


Anyway, onto my card for this evening. I used Card Patterns Sketch 85 for this card. I was skeptical if I could do this one in the beginning. But I just started stamping away and never looked back. Haha! I'm a bit tired tonight so I'll keep this short and just show you my card. :) Here's the sketch from Card Patterns.






Supplies:
Cardstock - kraft, cream (Paper Company), Hawaiian Shores, Chocolate Brown (PTI)
Stamps - Eastern Blooms (SU), Mega Mixed Messages (PTI)
Others - ribbon (Offray), dies (Spellbinders), button, twine (Walmart), inks (SU)

If you haven't seen my previous posts, I have a BIRTHDAY GIVEAWAY for one lucky lady! Just leave a comment here for a chance at the giveaway! :)

5 comments:

  1. I really like your stamping away =) I wish I have such a results from my stamping away....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute!!! I better get started on mine:) Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this card is fabulous! Love your design and the blue with brown looks great. Thanks for taking the time to enter Card Patterns this week,

    Anthea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous stamping! I love the colors you used, and that stitching is fantastic! I am circle phobic, so I wouldn't even attempt this sketch!

    I had no idea you worked at an animal clinic! Before I had kids and decided to stay home with them, I spent a year as a lab tech and vet tech for an animal hospital. They did a lot of surgeries, including equine. The management was terrible, but I loved working with the animals! It really is rewarding to help those that are the most helpless.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty Jean. You did a fab job with the sketch. Thanks for playing this week. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails