Friday, October 8, 2010

VSWCMD4

Hi again! Finally!!! The LAST card for the Verve Stamps World Card Making Day Release Week Challenge! I think this is my favorite card out of the five I made this week. The sketch was a little hard in the beginning, but I eventually got down to it. Here's the sketch:



The first thing that stumped me with this sketch was that ring behind the central panel. I didn't know what to do with it! Then I just decided to use a frame from Provo Craft. After I die-cut it, I inked it with Versamark and heat embossed it with silver embossing powder. The patterned paper is from My Mind's Eye, Lush collection. This is one of my favorites from that collection. Isn't it just darling?! I dry embossed the Ocean Tides strip behind with an embossing folder, also from Provo Craft. I thought the ribbon was all on its lonesome there on the side, so I attached a little jewel there. I just love it! 




Well, that's it for the evening! I'll see you all tomorrow! Yay, it's finally Friday!!! :) Good night friends!

1 comment:

  1. Stunning! Love the ice blue color and pretty embossed CS. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails