Sunday, October 17, 2010

Curtain Call Act 52

Hello everyone! Are you ready for another round of fun at Stacey's Stamping Stage?! It's time for Curtain Call Act 52, and let me tell you, these colors are just sooo fantastic! I just love this color combination. I'm absolutely sure you'll all have a great time with it! Here it is:



I had such a great time making this card. Isn't the color combination so nice?! I didn't have Bermuda Bay of Tangerine Tango. For the background, I used the closest color I had, turquoise. I love how it just pops off of the white cardstock. I painted the flowers using Spiced Marmalade from Tim Holtz. I'm sorry to say it's the only orange ink I have! :) Hee! I used my water pen to pick up the ink so some parts of the flowers are lighter than the rest. I'm still trying to practice on my painting skills. I used Baja Breeze (closest color I had) to color in the leaves behind the flowers. I also used it on the sentiment. I hope you all like it! :) Now come on and join in on the fun!









Supplies:
Cardstock - white, brown (PTI)
Patterned Paper - BoBunny
Stamps - Embrace Life (SU), Big & Bold Wishes (PTI)
Inks - Spiced Marmalade (Distress Inks), Baja Breeze, Basic Black (SU)
Others - dies (Spellbinders), ribbon (Offray)


The Curtain Call Crew has samples to show you today, too, so make sure you stop by to see:





Introducing...
Christina MacLaren at Seaglass & Sentiments
Julie Lacey at Stamps & Taxes
Laurel Seabrook at Seabrook Designs
Makiko Jones at MakInk Studio
Monika Davis at M.A.D. Stamper
Piali Biswas at Touch of Creation
Silke Ledlow at My Life
Stacey Schafer at Stacey's Stamping Stage
Teresa Kline at Enjoy the VA Sunshine





and October Guest Designer, Karen Thomas at Luv to Stamp.


...then play along with us and post your Curtain Call Color Challenge creation using Mr. Linky over at Stacey's Stamping Stage.

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Jean! Love the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How Cow Jean!!! This little beauty of yours is FANTASTIC! I love how you coloured the flowers. I admire anyone who can colour cause I sure can't! lol

    You asked which stamp I used on my little gift ensemble - it's was a SU package called CXurly Label Punch Bundle You got the punch and 4 co-ordinating stamps to go with it! Sorry I neglected to put that in my post - time was not on my side today! lol

    Karen
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, Jean! You work these big stamped flowers like no one else! I love the "out of the box" technique you've used and the bold sentiment. Hope you had a great birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so pretty, Jean! love the colored flowers:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the two colored sentiment and the gorgeous flowers!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! This is so beautiful, Jean!! I love how you extend the flowers! Wonderful layout and detail too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simply gorgeous Jean. Love the pretty flowers. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Definitely a BEAUTY Jean!!! Love it!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails